Sub Structure and Super Structure:
- The foundation or piling will be constructed according to the recommendations of the structural consultant.
- The RCC framed superstructure will adhere to seismic compliance for Zone 3 and will incorporate clay bricks.
- For the living and dining areas, the flooring will be marble with coordinated skirting.
- Bedrooms are wooden and the kitchen will feature large format tiles with coordinated skirting, while utility, balcony, and bathrooms will have anti skid tiles.
Kitchen & Utility:
- A matt finished wall dado will extend above the kitchen countertop.
- The countertop itself will be polished granite with a stainless steel single bowl sink including a drain board.
- Similarly, the utility area will have wall tiles.
Bathroom Walls & Ceiling:
- Bathroom walls will be covered with tiles and false ceilings will be installed in bathrooms.
- CP fittings from well-known brands like Grohe, Kohler, or American Standard will be used, along with equivalent sanitary fittings.
- Provisions will be in place for geysers, exhaust fans in toilets, chimney, RO water purification system in the kitchen, and connections for washing machines.
- Internal plumbing will be done using CPVC pipes and external plumbing using UPVC/PVC pipes.
Doors & Locks - Main Doors/Internal Doors & Windows:
- The main door will be an 8'0" high factory-finished teak door with an appropriate frame.
- Bedroom doors will be pre-engineered veneer finish flush doors, while bathroom doors will be pre-engineered veneer or laminate finish flush doors.
- Balcony doors will be French UPVC or aluminum doors with bug mesh provision.
- Locks will include Godrej/Yale double lock lever systems for main doors and single lock lever systems for internal doors.
- Interior walls will be finished with cement plaster, two coats of putty, one coat of primer, and two coats of premium emulsion.
- Ceilings will have a gypsum skim coat, one coat of primer, and two coats of plastic emulsion.
- Exterior walls will feature a texture paint finish according to the elevation design.
- Staircase, corridor walls, stilt floor ceiling, and common area columns and walls will undergo a process of two-coat putty, a single coat of primer, and two coats of emulsion.
Water - Proofing:
- Waterproofing will be applied in bathroom, terrace, balcony, and utility areas to ensure durability.
Electrical & Communication:
- PVC conduits, both internal and external, will be fitted with ISI brand wiring.
- Modular switches from brands like Panasonic or Legrand will be used.
- Each apartment will have a 3-phase connection with an ELCB circuit breaker and ACCL switch.
- Standard ISI wiring will facilitate telephone, internet connectivity, and provision for central DTH connectivity on the terrace.
- Fiber optics provisions will be available in living and bedrooms.
- Windows will be made of solid wood with a powder-coated finish, and they will come with a bug mesh tract.
- A 100% power backup from a DG source will be available, complete with an automatic current changeover and limiter.
- Balcony railings will be either aluminium handrails or railings with toughened glass in accordance with the architect's facade design.
- Staircase have wooden handrails designed by the architect.
- No.95A, 95B, 95C, Kothagiri Road, Spring Field, Moon Road, High Field Junction, Coonoor. Nilgiris - 643101